How to do Gladiator Sandals if you're a Minimalist

Friday 15 May 2015

minimal inspiration gladiator sandals pack backs

Tunic: Topshop
Sunglasses: Wildfox at ASOS
Sandals: Stuart Weitzman
Back pack: Matt & Nat

As summer is fast approaching i've really been starting to think about the new Spring trends and what I want to introduce to my wardrobe this year. I've definitely started to dress more minimal and like to stick with simple basics (and anything that will go with a pair of boyfriend jeans!). A few trends that are standing out, yet again, this year are the Gladiator Sandals and the back packs - not that I'm complaining I LOVE these trends and I'm really glad to see them standing strong. So how does a minimalist incorporate these trends into their wardrobe? Easy....keep it simple! I love this Topshop tunic and I definitely think I may have to purchase it in a few different colours. But it's definitely an easy way to wear the sandals without it being too over-the-top.

What do you think of these trends?

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx


3 comments:

  1. I love these high leg gladiator sandals for summer, they look amazing!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely something I would wear! I love that the focus would be kept on the sandals but not look too crazy, great picks!

    Love, Karina
    Check out my new post!
    TheLovelyLook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, clean and beautiful outfit! Love this look! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground