Going Girly

Saturday 1 November 2014

 photo DSC_0157_zps44407def.jpg
 photo DSC_0158_zpsf1c08bf2.jpg
 photo DSC_0170_zps32e193a6.jpg
 photo DSC_0225_zps6cea8d11.jpg
 photo DSC_0159_zpse8fb1df4.jpg

Skirt: Zara (similar)
Shoes: H&M (similar)

This one is a little unusual I'll admit - pencil skirt AND heels (what's going on?!). So I work in an office where, believe it or not, trainers aren't exactly top of the list of ideal footwear (unless it's a Friday, then I take full advantage of being able to wear Stans and boyfriend jeans!). I also tend to dress a little more girly at work as well, although that may have something to do with watching endless episode of Suits and craving Rachel's Louboutins. I thought it would be a great opportunity to show you how I dress for work as usually my outfit posts can be very casual and unlikely to be something you would wear in the office!

I hope you like this! I know it's something different.

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx



17 comments:

  1. I love this version of pencil skirt. I would totally wear this to the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, you look stunning :)

    myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2014/10/monochrome-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so chic ! Love the skirt and the shoes !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win Aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shots :) Do you think to share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you really did a great job!
    I love your look!
    xoxo

    http://fashionablestreets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing. Love the pencilskirt, and the heels are beautiful! :-)

    http://stainsofpaint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a classy outfit! I love the skirt and I keep seeing these heels everywhere but not sure how easy they would be to walk in! :O xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look Lucy! You look amazing, love how your girlie look still has your usual sporty touches! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those shoes - how gorgeous! And that skirt looks lovely on you!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a gorgeous outfit!
    check out my pop art makeup at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look like such a lady but the casual jumper is sooo you! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. unusual, but still fits you! pencil skirt looks great on you!
    xoxo
    anajge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this putfit, and the photos are amazing! Kisses

    www.anavranjes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground