Play the Field with Missguided

Saturday 18 October 2014

 photo DSC_0018_zps28e3ce65.jpg

 photo DSC_0012_zps4e6d6586.jpg
 photo DSC_0034_zps44d5c3ef.jpg
 
 photo DSC_0028_zps0b913fc3.jpg

Top: Missguided
Skirt: Missguided
Jacket: Old, Similar

So guess what? I'm wearing a skirt...again! It's ok, take a deep Lucy....I know - stick trainers with it! Phew, crisis averted (wouldn't want to look too girly now would I?!). Ok, enough of the joking around, it was actually quite nice to wear something a little more fitted than usual and a touch more feminine. I still can't get used to wearing pencil skirts at work, but one day I'm hoping it starts to feel more normal.
So as you probably guessed, if this is the first time you've read my blog, I don't normally do the girl thing - I like my man shirts, trainers and trousers. It's just me! So when I had the opportunity to work with Missguided on their 'play the field' collection I thought, why not? Let's try and turn something feminine and fit it into the sports trend. So here is my attempt! What do you think?
I was a little sceptical at first wearing something that, quite frankly, doesn't leave a lot to the imagination but I was pleasantly surprised with just how comfortable this outfit was! I didn't feel like toothpaste being squeezed out of a tube, but rather perfectly comfortable in my own skin and (you won't hear me admit this often) sexy! Even with the trainers....

Do you like the co-ord trend? I'm leaning very much in favour of it!

Thanks for reading,

Lucy xx


13 comments:

  1. You look so chic and casual ! Love the makeup too ! Gorgeous !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!:)
    AND Giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html
    xx
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, amazing outfit!
    PERFECT <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those two piece suit and your jacket makes you look so gorgeous! Love your simple look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty!!! nice blog!!
    Thank you so much for your comment! would you like to follow each other? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your post!

    Ukrainian Fashion Week: BURBA SS'15
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/10/ufw-elena-burba-ss15.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful Lucy, so chic as always x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super love this outfit - I like the co-ord trend and I like that you added your own personal style touches like the sneakers and the leather jacket! Absolutely chic!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so pretty
    love the outfit

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground