Rome Travel Diary

Tuesday 16 September 2014




 





 














I thought I would share with you a few photos from my trip to Rome last week with my family. I am no photographer and neither to  I profess to be one and so I would not be doing the city justice by showing you all the photos I took of the art, statues, monuments - that you will have to go and see for yourself if you haven't already.
This is the second time I have had the pleasure to venture around this beautiful city and I can't help but feel overwhelmed still by the history and weight of the place. Walking through the Colosseum feels me with a sense of loss but wonder at the same time as you can't help but marvel at the sheer size of the thing! My favourite spot - and it always will be, is St. Peter's - right at the very top of the Cupola. What a tremendous sight! (well worth the 551 steps!).
 
I hope you like my photos!
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Lucy xx

7 comments:

  1. Great shots! Thanks for sharing

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. dreamy photos!
    check out my NYFW favourites at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    kisses. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics! We really love Rome, we planned too visit Rome this year!

    it takes 2 to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh you all look so similar! Lovely snaps.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this article. The best time to Visit Rome is one of the important factors to be kept in mind before stepping forward for your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground