Ark Clothing - Playsuits

Saturday 27 September 2014




It's no secret amongst my readers and my friends that I am definitely not a dress person - I don't know why, they seem practical but I just don't get them. In fact, I recently bought a pencil skirt for work and still don't feel right till I'm back home in my hockey pants and baggy tees. However, this has left me in a bit of a conundrum when it comes to dressing up and going out - I don't think most clubs would let me in wearing ripped boyfriend jeans. Well Ark Clothing have the answer - the playsuit; the right mix of masculine charm, practicality and sparkle to get me by.
Ark Clothing are a fresh young brand with a variety of different pieces, the selection above are some of my favourite jumpsuits from the site suitable for all different occasions. My favourite is the first one, I definitely can see myself wearing that to a festival with camel suede ankle boots or on a night out with pointed heels.

Which is your favourite?

All three playsuits: Ark Clothing

Thanks for reading!

Lucy xx
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the night out look!!!! Loooks sooo awesome! love all the black lace!
    xoox Beckerman Girls
    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground