A Rainy Day

Friday 8 March 2013

The weather today has been awful! It's been drizzling all day - not the best day to take photos! So I'm afraid I had to make do with only a couple of shots before running inside to take cover (apologies for the iphone shots, won't be in the future!).


 
It's quite chilly so I put my trustee Topshop cardigan on because it has to be one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing I own - I was being brave putting shorts on in the first place!
 
Cardigan: Topshop, Blouse: Topshop, Shorts: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Topshop
(as you will discover I have a distinct love for Topshop and I'm desperately trying to kick the habbit)
 
P.s. can't wait to get to get my new camera in a few weeks!
 
Lucy x
 

4 comments:

  1. Haha you always say you only wear topahop and monochrome; this outfit is very topshop a d monochrome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem, I maybe (definitely) am a topshop addict. I love these shorts they look great with the toppers boots. A great look for everyday

    Emily
    xx

    8figured8.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Your hair is very pretty. Would you like to follow each other?

    http://tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great outfit! Love the shorts! Wanna follow each other? :D

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground